Saturday 25 June 2016

Book Review: Wally the Warm-Weather Penguin by Stephanie M. Ward


Genre: Children's
Publisher: Forwards Press
Release Date: 9th November 2014
No. of Pages: 24
ISBN: 978-0-9898423-1-0
Rating: 5/5

Review:

It is a story of Wally the Emperor Penguin who wants to be somewhere warm. So he sets off from Antarctica and lands in the Galapagos Islands.

Ward had created a book your children will adore from its colourful pages to the easy to read rhyming verse. She mixes fun into Wally's Story as she teaches us about the Galapagos Islands and some of its inhabitants.

I read this with my 2 year old son Nicholas and his 2 and a half year old cousin Chase. Both boys loved the book. My nephew Chase was asking for more when I finished reading the book. 

This book is an adorable rhyming tale and it has awesome drawings.

I highly recommend it to anyone who has little kids.


You can find the book here:
GoodreadsAmazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment