Sunday 3 July 2016

Book Review: Air by Lisa Glass


Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Quercus
Release Date: 4th June 2015
No. of pages: 340
ISBN: 978-1-84866-342-8
Rating: 5/5


Review:

Air is the Second book in the trilogy Blue.

If you loved Blue you will adore this book too. Air follows their story as they go off to surfing competitions and promoting various surf wear labels professionally. I loved getting back into this world.

Air doesn’t start right from where Blue finished, things that happened in between are mentioned throughout the novel to catch you up.

I loved how the tensions between Iris and Zeke escalated subtly as the story developed, leading to an intense finale. Zeke’s secret was alluded to masterfully throughout the novel, but never too obviously so that once it was revealed it was just as much a shock to me as it was to Iris.

I couldn’t put it down until I finished it.

Another great book from Lisa. I can’t wait to read Ride but not looking forward to the end of Iris and Zeke. I love this trilogy.

You can find the book here:
GoodreadsAmazonB&N 

No comments:

Post a Comment