Tuesday 22 November 2016

Book Review: Cloaked in Christmas by T.F. Walsh

Genre: Shifter, Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Crimson Romance
Release Date: 28th November 2016
No. of pages: 117
Rating: 5/5


Review:

This is my first T.F. Walsh book and it won’t be my last. It is also my first festive themed book. I loved this book it has two things I love, my favourite holiday Christmas and also shifters.

After fleeing her abusive ex, Cacey and her daughter settle happily with a new pack. She is a doctor. She learns her ex has found them and is on his way to take their daughter back. But a massive snowstorm prevents her from packing up and leaving town. A sexy stranger ends up on her doorstep during the storm.

Second in command to Europe’s most powerful wulfkin hunter Vincent’s spur of the moment decision to check on his mother soon finds him marooned at a cabin in the woods by the blizzard of the century.

Is love powerful enough to win when two sexy wolf shifters, an unwelcomed past and animalistic urges wreak havoc on the holiday season. It is when one of the sexy wolf shifters is a Varlac fighter.


*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book*

You can find the book at:

1 comment: