Thursday 27 July 2017

Book Review: Double Life by Mila Raphael

Book Review: Double Life
Author: Mila Raphael
Genre: Short Story, Romantic Suspense
Publisher: Pronoun
Release Date: 20th July 2017
No. of pages: 58
ASIN: B074415MDD
Rating: 5/5


Review:

Double Life is Mila’s debut story and it won’t be my last from her. I look forward to future stories from her. I loved this story. My only complaint was that I wished it had been longer.

This story was hot and steamy it kept you on your toes. I loved the characters and the writing. The story starts really quickly and pulls you into the life of Sonya/ Ruby. She is undercover trying to get the goods on Viktor, but the chemistry between them is undeniable.


I want more!!

You can find the book here:

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Double Lies (books 2) is now available for pre-order <3

    xoxo Mila!

    ReplyDelete