Sunday 29 October 2017

Book Review: Broken by Aleisha Maree

Book Review: Broken
Author: Aleisha Maree
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Pronoun
Release Date: 25th September 2017
No. of pages: 260
ISBN: 978-1-52209-759-4
Rating: 5/5


Review:

This is my first Aleisha Maree book and it won’t be my last. It is also her debut book.

This is the first book in the Reapers Reign MC series. This is the story of Sarah-Jane and Knox. Aleisha had me glued to the book from the start, never wanting to put it down. It is such a good read but have tissues ready.

Knox is an up and coming MMA fighter and a bad boy. He hangs with his brother and his friends and lives with his grandparents.

Sarah-Jane is a strong, bright and sweet girl. She has had some very emotional times in her life.

After they meet they play the staring game for a while and then after some very bad things happen they become more.


This book made me cry and laugh. I can’t wait to read the next book ‘Fractured Promises’. This is one that I would highly recommend.

You can find the book here:

No comments:

Post a Comment