Wednesday 15 November 2017

Book Review: Touched by the Wolf by R Murray

Book Review: Touched by the Wolf
Author: R Murray
Genre: Paranormal
Release Date: 30 June 2017
No. of pages: 238
ISBN: 978-1-54683-078-8
Rating: 5/5


Review:

This is my first R Murray book and it won’t be my last. It is also her debut book. This is the first book in the Dark Blood series.

I loved this story, it has vampires, witches and werewolves but it’s done a bit different. Witch sisters, one light and one dark but both sisters have dark blood running through them which makes them immortal like vampires. Wolves who are searching for the blood to make them immortal. A vampire who is dead set on never letting it happen.


The story flows so well and the characters are so full of different personalities that you won’t want to put it down. I can’t wait to read the next book ‘Game of Faith. This is one that I would highly recommend.

You can find the book here:

No comments:

Post a Comment