Saturday 12 May 2018

Book Review: Gunner by Elaine Barris

My Review:

This is my first book by the author and it won't be my last. I am loving this series so far. The vampire thirst stories are great. This book had me hooked from the start.

I love how you not only get Gunner and Imogen's story but you get some of Lee and Piper's aswell. 

Gunner was investigating a possible traitor in the Directive and in the process gets sent to jail as part of a bigger conspiracy. Jana starts to suspect something's wrong and agrees to temporarily release Gunner so he can keep investigating. 

The traitor is always one step ahead of them and complicates things when he abducted Imogen which results in Gunner quickly succumbing to the Thirst.


Book Links:

GoodreadsAmazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AUBarnes and NobleiBooksKobo

No comments:

Post a Comment