Thursday 24 May 2018

Book Review: Snared Rider by Jessica Ames

My Review:

Debut?? Really. I find it hard to believe. I love MC books and this is one of my favourites. I can't wait to read more from this new author.

I never wanted to put the book now. Hell I stayed up most of the night Tuesday night just to read it. I kept telling myself 1 more chapter then I'll go to sleep then it was left on a good part and I just had to keep reading to find out what happened next.

Beth got her heart broken by the love of her life so she left town years later she's back and trying everything she can to stay away from him. Logan is the SAA for the club.

Will she forgive him? Will they move on? Will they get back together? You will have to go read this amazing book to find out.

I so can't wait for book 2. I need it now.


Book Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment